Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
The Global Sanbridge Limited (“GSL”) takes your privacy very seriously. GSL is bound by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“PDPO”) and other applicable laws protecting privacy, and would like to explain to you our policies relating to our collection and use of personal data.
Purpose of collecting personal data. GSL collects and uses your personal data:
- to process donations and other payments, and issue receipts to you;
- to communicate with you and assist with your queries;
- for direct marketing purposes to send you information, newsletters and other materials about Global Sanbridge Limited and its group entities (including our current and future projects and campaigns) both in print and in electronic form (as discussed below);
- to promote fundraising activities and events of GSL group entities;
- for its general business operations and recordkeeping; and
- to the extent required by law.
If you choose not to provide certain personal data to GSL, GSL may not be able to provide you with the information or services you require. We regard the security of your personal data as a priority and implement a number of physical and electronic measures to protect it.
Types of personal data GSL collects. GSL collects the following types of personal data:
- Your personal contact information such as your name, telephone numbers, email address and mailing address;
- Your business information such as company name and business title;
- Your credit card and/or bank account information; and
- Your photographs and videos, if you provide them to us.
Transfer of personal data. GSL transfers your personal data to third parties, as follows:
- to vendors and suppliers that provide (i) fundraising services, including content, mailing, printing, telemarketing, donation and payment processing, data processing and other related services; and (ii) general business and administrative services in connection with GSL group entities’ operations;
- to government or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
- to GSL’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- where you have otherwise consented; and
- as otherwise required or authorised by law.
However, we will not provide your personal data to third parties as described above unless we receive your written consent to do so.
Direct marketing. As discussed above, GSL will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, but for these purposes we will only use your personal contact information such as your name, address, phone numbers and/or email address and only upon receiving your consent to such use.
Access, correction and queries. You may at any time request a copy of your personal data or that your personal data are updated, corrected, or deleted by contacting our Privacy Officer. You may also contact our Privacy Officer if you have any other queries or complaints with respect to our privacy policies or practices. As permitted by the PDPO, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for complying with your data access request. When you request access, we may need to take measures to verify your identity. You may contact our Privacy Officer at:
Global Sanbridge Limited
Unit 16, Block B, 7th Floor
Mai Tak Industrial Building
221 Wai Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2891-9032
Version: July 2020